Brooke Alexander graduated from the University of Richmond School of Law after receiving her undergraduate degree from the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill. Brooke worked for five years in private practice with a law firm specializing in insurance defense litigation before becoming the trial litigator for Allstate Insurance Company in the metro Richmond area. She has tried many personal injury matters and is committed to the best possible representation for her clients.
Brooke has appeared successfully before the Supreme Court of Virginia, Workers’ Compensation Commission, Circuit Court jury trials around Virginia, and General District Court trials.
Brooke is excited to be a part of Reid Goodwin and brings a wealth of knowledge regarding civil litigation matters with a specific focus on personal injury and workers’ compensation. Outside the courtroom, she enjoys planning and participating in events. She is a former board member of the Young Professional Group with the Science Museum of Virginia. She has received the Rising Star award from Super Lawyers for the past two years and currently resides with her finance and two large dogs in the near West End.
- University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
- University of Richmond School of Law
Professional Membership, Honors & Community Involvement
- Virginia Trial Lawyers Association
- Virginia Super Lawyers, Rising Star (2015, 2016, 2017)
Publications & Speaking Engagements
- “Personal Injury 101”- NBI Seminar Continuing Legal Education, October 31, 2013
- Radio Session on Personal Injury Cases, Professional Review- Legal Brief, May 14, 2016
- Lawrence E. Weldon v. Maude Campbell (Supreme Court of Virginia, No. 072512)
DISCLAIMER: ALL CASE RESULTS DEPEND ON A VARIETY OF FACTORS UNIQUE TO EACH CASE. WE CANNOT GUARANTEE OR PREDICT ANY SIMILAR RESULTS IN ANY FUTURE CASE UNDERTAKEN BY ANY ATTORNEY IN OUR FIRM.